By completing the PharmD/MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences dual degree, pharmacy students receive a unique perspective on drug discovery, research, development and manufacturing. Graduates are prepared for a variety of career options in the pharmaceutical industry or the opportunity to continue their education in a PhD program.
How to apply
When applying to the Doctor of Pharmacy, submit a PharmD/MSPS supplemental application. If you have already submitted a supplemental but did not apply to the dual degree, simply submit the dual degree change form and send a written request to Emily Drake, admissions coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Complete a PharmCAS application
Submit the following directly to PharmCAS:
- Official transcripts
- PCAT scores if applicable (not required, but highly recommended for applicants below a 3.0 PharmCAS GPA) (PharmCAS code 104)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least one letter from a science professor and a pharmacist is strongly preferred)
- PharmCAS deadline is June 1
2. Complete a free supplemental application and include a passport-size photo
- GRE scores will be waived and PCAT will be accepted
- Supplemental can be changed or added at any point before matriculation to the PharmD program