How to apply
Upon acceptance into the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program, applicants must submit an application to the MBA program and a written request to forward his or her PharmD application to the School of Business. This written request must be sent by email to Emily Drake, admissions coordinator, at email@example.com.
1. Complete a PharmCAS application
Submit the following directly to PharmCAS:
- Official transcripts
- PCAT scores if applicable (not required, but highly recommended for applicants below a 3.0 PharmCAS GPA) (PharmCAS code 104)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least one letter from a science professor and a pharmacist is strongly preferred)
- PharmCAS deadline is June 1
2. Complete a free supplemental application
This includes submitting a passport size photo and the supplemental application.
3. After acceptance
After acceptance to the PharmD program, follow the MBA dual degree admissions instructions.See the MBA instructions