A joint offering with the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, the MS in Clinical Research/Master of Business Administration dual degree provides students who are interested in the clinical research and business industries the opportunity to further develop their management skills, gain exposure to various areas of business, and expand their leadership and problem solving abilities.
How to apply
Applicants must be accepted to both the MS in Clinical Research and MBA programs to be considered a dual degree student.
1. Submit the following to apply to the MSCR/MBA program:
- Appropriate online MSCR application
- Unofficial college transcripts
- TOEFL (code 5100) scores (Non-native English speakers only)
- Two professional/academic letters of recommendation