How to apply
When applying to the Doctor of Pharmacy, submit a PharmD/MSCR supplemental application. If you have already submitted a supplemental but did not apply to the dual degree, simply submit the dual degree change form and send a written request to Emily Drake, admissions coordinator, at email@example.com.
1. Complete a PharmCAS application:
Submit the following directly to PharmCAS:
- Official transcripts
- PCAT scores if applicable (not required, but highly recommended for applicants below a 3.0 PharmCAS GPA) (PharmCAS code 104)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least one letter from a science professor and a pharmacist is strongly preferred)
- PharmCAS deadline is June 1
2. Complete a free supplemental application and include a passport size photo
Please note that a student visa is not issued for the MSCR program. Students will attend classes within his/her home country during the first year of the PharmD/MSCR dual degree program. A student visa will be issued for students before the start of the Doctor of Pharmacy program.
Official college transcripts, PCAT scores (if applicable), and letters of recommendation will transfer over from PharmD application.
The MSCR program is a year-round program, entirely online, with applicants considered for admission in the Summer term. Individuals should submit their supplemental applications by the following deadline:
- Summer Admission: March 31
Application deadline: All materials must be received by PharmCAS by March 1, but once PharmCAS is submitted, a dual degree may be added anytime prior to matriculation but before MSCR orientation.
Classes will be completely online for the first year as an MSCR student. Dual degree PharmD/MSCR students will begin the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum the following fall semester.