Priority deadline to apply is April 17, 2019 and the application will close May 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
How to Apply
Current and accepted professional and graduate students are eligible to apply for annual and/or endowed awards through the College’s scholarship competition each year during the end of the spring semester. The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences selects scholarship recipients from this application, unless a separate application is required.
To prepare for the 2019-20 scholarship competition, have the following items completed:
- 2019-20 FAFSA to the University (International students are excluded from the FAFSA requirement)
- A current Curriculum Vitae or Resume (view rubric)
- A cover letter (view rubric)
- The following scholarships will require an essay (view rubric)
- Ransdell Family Fund Scholarship (Available to BSN, DPT, PA, & PharmD students)
- CPHS Alumni Association (Available to ALL CPHS graduate & professional students, including BSN)
- Diversity Scholarships Interest Essay (available to PharmD students)
- Community Pharmacy Scholarships Interest Essay (available to PharmD students)
- Daniel G. Bowman Memorial Scholarship (available to PharmD students)
To see a list of available scholarships and descriptions, click on your program on the left hand column to view internal and external scholarship opportunities.
Questions? Contact Steph Olson | email@example.com | 910-814-5693
- This year the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences awarded over $1 million dollars
- Each year the college awards over 200 scholarships
- 50% of applicants receive a scholarship