The 2022 Common Scholarship Application is closed.
How to Apply
Current and accepted professional and graduate students are eligible to apply for annual and/or endowed awards through the College’s scholarship competition each year during the end of the spring semester. The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences selects scholarship recipients from this application, unless a separate application is required.
To prepare for the scholarship competition, have the following items completed:
- Submit current academic year FAFSA to the University (International students are excluded from the FAFSA requirement)
- A current Curriculum Vitae or Resume (view rubric)
- A cover letter (view rubric)
- The following scholarships will require an essay (view rubric)
- Ransdell Family Fund Scholarship (Available to BSN, DPT, PA, & PharmD students)
- CPHS Alumni Association (Available to ALL CPHS graduate & professional students, including BSN)
- Diversity Scholarships Interest Essay (available to PharmD students)
- Community Pharmacy Scholarships Interest Essay (available to PharmD students)
- Daniel G. Bowman Memorial Scholarship (available to PharmD students)
To see a list of available internal scholarships and descriptions, click on your program on the left hand column or below. To view external scholarship opportunities, click the link below.
Internal Scholarships by Program
External ScholarshipsExternal Scholarships
- This year the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences awarded over $1 million dollars
- Each year the college awards more than 200 scholarships
- 50% of applicants receive a scholarship