Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
The Doctor of Pharmacy Class of 2016 posted an 91.26% pass rate for first-time test takers as compared to 89.89% for North Carolina and 87.78% for the National pass rates for first-time test takers.
On-time Graduation Rate
92.0% of students complete the program within 8 semesters (4 years).
Fourth Year Clinical Rotations
Pharmacy students from the Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences have a 99.8% first-time pass rate on their advanced pharmacy practice experiences and are 100% compliant with their required competencies.
Awards & Certifications
Class of 2017
- Academy of Student Pharmacists Senior Recognition Certificate
- The Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences Alumni Association Senior Award
- CPHS Student Affairs Outstanding Character Award
- CPHS Student Affairs Outstanding Leadership Award
- Eli Lilly and Company Pharmacy Achievement Award
- Gerald M. Stahl Pharmacy Practice Faculty Award
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Excellence in Pharmacy Award
- National Community Pharmacists Association Outstanding Student Member Award
- Pharmacy Practice Christian Citizenship Award
- TEVA Pharmaceuticals USA Outstanding Student Award
- Clinical Research Outstanding Christian Leadership Award
- Clinical Research Award of Excellence
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Award for Academic Excellence
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Communication Award
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Achievement in Research Award
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Student Leadership Award
- Mennear Research Award in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Recognition Award
- Wolters Kluwer Facts and Comparisons Award for Excellence in Clinical Communication
- Brian Rodgers Memorial Award
- United States Public Health Service Excellence in Public Health Pharmacy Practice Award
- All members of the class of 2017 completed the requirements for the Immunizations Certificate Program