Who can apply
This dual degree program is open to accepted Master of Physician Assistant Program and Master of Science in Public Health applicants.
How to apply
To apply, applicants must complete a separate dual degree application.
Applicants may only apply to one of the following programs:Apply to the 36-month dual MPAP/MSPH Program Apply to the 24-month MPAP Program
Applicants cannot switch from the Master of Physician Assistant Program (MPAP) to the dual MPAP/MSPH Program or vice versa.
Prospective applicants to the dual degree program must select the dual degree option when the application is first submitted to be considered for acceptance.
- Official college transcripts, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation will transfer over from the MPAP CASPA application.
- Please provide a personal statement, not exceeding one page, describing the following:
- Why the Master of Science in Public Health program at Campbell University?
- Any academic and/or professional preparation for a career in public health
- Reasons and motivation for seeking to enroll in the public health program
- Career plans upon completion of the program
- Dual degree program applicants must specifically address his/her future goals with both degrees.
If accepted to the MPAP/MSPH dual degree program, a deposit of $1,750 must be submitted in order to reserve your spot in the class.