The 2019-2020 scholarship application will open March 1, 2019.
How to Apply
Current and accepted professional and graduate students are eligible to apply for annual and/or endowed awards through the College’s scholarship competition each year during the end of the spring semester. The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences selects scholarship recipients from this application, unless a separate application is required.
To prepare for the 2019-20 scholarship competition, have the following items completed:
- 2019-20 FASFA to the University (International students are excluded from the FASFA requirement)
- A current Curriculum Vitae (view additional guidelines)
- A cover letter
- Some applications will require an essay (look through the list of scholarships for an * to see which scholarship forms require an essay)
To see a list of available scholarships and descriptions, click on your program on the left hand column to view internal and external scholarship opportunities.
Questions? Contact Steph Olson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 910-814-5693
- This year the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences awarded over $1 million dollars
- Each year the college awards over 200 scholarships
- 50% of applicants receive a scholarship