For groups of 10 or more, we tailor health science group visits for pre-health clubs/organizations, classes, and advisers. Visitors can come to campus and meet with admissions representatives, faculty, staff and current students from the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences and the School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Programs outlined in group information sessions include:
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Master of Physician Assistant Practice
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
If you have a group interested in health science group visits, please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.