There are numerous financial aid resources available to our Nursing program students. Find out more about the financial aid available for your education expenses.Visit Campbell University's Financial Aid Office
The range of financial aid resources includes:
- Endowed Scholarships
- Federal Perkins Loan Program
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Stafford Loan Programs
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan Program
- Federal Work-Study Program
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- State Grants and Loans
Campbell University Scholarships
In addition to the specific requirements list below, each Nursing Program student must meet or exceed any other criteria established by the Scholarship Committees for scholarships awarded from these funds, criteria including but not limited to financial need, academic performance, good conduct, good citizenship, and community service.
Annual & Endowed ScholarshipsView the BSN Scholarships
- Annual scholarships are funded by generous donations made each year to our students.
- Endowed scholarships are funded by donations over a long period of time that have formed into a scholarship that will be available for students every year.
Additional external scholarship resources:
- All Nurses
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- College Foundation of North Carolina – Forgivable Education Loans for Service
- College Scholarships.org
- Minority Nurse
- National Student Nurses Association
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
- RN to BSN – applicable to general BSN students
*Program costs & transportation to off-campus clinical sites are the sole responsibility of the student.