Classes begin in January of each year. Applicants must have earned their undergraduate degree by December 31 of the year prior to matriculation to be eligible for admission.
The program accepts applications from mid-July through mid-May each year. Applicants must have earned their undergraduate degree by December 31 of the year prior to matriculation to be eligible for admission.
Applicants who plan to begin the DPT program in January 2023 must complete the PTCAS application and the supplemental application between July 15, 2021 and May 16, 2022.
- Complete the PTCAS application and include:
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate studies
- Official GRE scores (Campbell’s PTCAS code is 2114)
- Three letters of recommendation
- We strongly recommend 2 of the 3 letters come from a PT. Emailed or hand-delivered recommendations will not be accepted.
- Complete and submit a supplemental application
- $50 non-refundable supplemental application fee
- Professional headshot