Classes begin in January of each year. Applicants must have earned their undergraduate degree by December 31 of the year prior to matriculation to be eligible for admission.
The program is currently accepting applications for the January 2021 start term. Applicants must have earned their undergraduate degree by December 31 of the year prior to matriculation to be eligible for admission.
Applicants who plan to begin the DPT program in January 2021 must complete the PTCAS application by March 16, 2020 and the supplemental application by March 31, 2020.
- Complete the PTCAS application and include:
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate studies
- Official GRE scores (Campbell’s PTCAS code is 2114)
- Three letters of recommendation
- We strongly recommend 2 of the 3 letters come from a PT. Emailed or hand-delivered recommendations will not be accepted.
- Complete and submit a supplemental application
- $50 supplemental application fee
- Professional headshot