The Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (CPHS) Alumni Association Senior Award is presented annually to a graduating doctor of pharmacy candidate who has demonstrated his/her involvement with CPHS and who can showcase their idea for personal commitment as a future alumnus.
The student must possess a desire and plan for their participation as an active member of the alumni population well into the future. Most importantly, the student must have the motivation to make a difference in the lives of upcoming CPHS students through active participation in the association. This award is not given based upon academic performance, but instead is presented to a student who will be an asset to the CPHS Alumni Association and the college.
The award recipient will receive $1,000, a personal plaque and his/her name will be placed on a perpetual plaque located in the Office of Alumni and Advancement Suite.
Applicants must be:
- A fourth-year doctor of pharmacy student
- A member of the Pharmacy Alumni Student Association
- In good academic standing with CPHS
How do I submit my application?
Complete the CPHS Alumni Association Senior Award application form along with:
- Your current curriculum vitae
- A 500 word essay (topic to be revealed)
- Letter of support from a Campbell University CPHS/SOP Alumnus/a
Email completed application, CV and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject CPHS Alumni Association Senior Award Application.
Late applications will not be considered.
The materials will be judged by members of the CPHS Alumni Association Board of Directors and members of the Association based upon the quality of the essay, overall creativity and the student’s ability to demonstrate his/her future participation and potential for leadership in the association. The top candidates will be selected for an interview with the board. The final award recipient will be announced at graduation in the spring.
The application is currently closed.
- Application Deadline: TBD
- Selection Period: TBD
- Top Three Finalists Notification: TBD
- Interviews: TBD
- Award Presentation: Graduation Day
- 2017: Andrew Darkow, PharmD
- 2016: Heather Powell, PharmD
- 2015: Samuel Michael Eberwein, PharmD
- 2014: Desirae Lindquist, PharmD
- 2013: Michele Hodges Simmons, PharmD
- 2012: Brock Bumpass, PharmD, MSCR, MBA
- 2011: Amanda Rouse, PharmD
- 2010: Jennifer Reardon, PharmD
- 2009: Crystal Dowless, PharmD
- 2008: Leslie Williamson Myers, PharmD
- 2007: Amanda Whiddon, PharmD
- 2006: Jennifer Rose Robinson, PharmD
- 2005: Brooke Sansone Tyndall, PharmD