Graduate & Professional Student Withdrawal Information

Students enrolled in graduate or professional programs in the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences can contact the Director of Student Affairs in the CPHS Office of Admissions & Student Affairs (910-893-1690) for questions about withdrawal procedures. Withdrawal policies and procedures may be found in the CPHS Academic Bulletin.

Withdrawal Forms for Graduate & Professional Students

Are you a CPHS Undergraduate Student?

Undergraduate students should follow Campbell University’s undergraduate withdrawal procedure.