Offer 1-1 and group consultations for study skills as well as assessment reviews for learning styles, personality types, and study strategies (through the LASSI assessment).
CPHS Tutoring Program
We offer one-on-one and group tutoring for CPHS graduate and professional programs, with select programs hosting walk-in tutoring hours. Students can schedule an appointment with a tutor on CU Succeed via Blackboard.
If you are an undergraduate student seeking tutoring services or academic support, contact or visit Campbell University’s Academic Support Services Office.
Graduate & Professional Tutoring
Peer tutoring is offered for all CPHS graduate and professional programs (Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Public Health, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Clinical Research).
- Small group
- Large group review
- Walk-in hours
With online scheduling and flexible hours, tutoring services can help you succeed in your courses!
To schedule a tutoring appointment:
- click ≡ on the top left of the screen
- From the dropdown menu, click on Courses
- From the Courses page, select the current semester
- Find the course for which you are seeking tutoring. If tutoring is currently available for the course, you will see “CPHS Tutoring Services” or “CU Tutoring Services” and “Schedule Appointment” listed
- Click on Schedule Appointment to view a list of tutors and times who can assist with that specific course
- When asked what you need help with, select your program and/or the reason, then click Continue
- Use the calendar tool to find the day you want to schedule an appointment, and click on the desired day to view the available appointment time slots and select the preferred timeslot
- Enter brief information about what you need support with during the appointment, and click Confirm (note the location in this view, you may have an option to change the location).
- A calendar invite will be emailed to you, make sure to attend your appointment or go back into CU Succeed to cancel
Students can view this video for additional step-by-step assistance.
Click the header above for a list of available tutors for the 2023-2024 academic year. If there are any issues with scheduling via CU Succeed, please contact the tutor directly.
Become a Tutor
Interested in earning a little money while in school and helping your peers at the same time? Apply to be a tutor! Applications are accepted throughout the year.Complete the CPHS Tutoring Application
CU Succeed serves as the Early Alert system for CPHS. Faculty send student academic resources and suggestions through this system. Additionally, appointment scheduling with tutors, faculty, and staff is available below.Access CU Succeed Resources
Advisors & Instructors
All CPHS students are assigned a faculty advisor and are encouraged to take advantage of our faculty and staff, many of whom have an open door policy. Instructors and advisors can be excellent resources for academic support and career planning. Search our directory to find faculty and staff contact information.