Admission into the Public Health program is granted on a rolling basis; however, students may only begin the MSPH program in the fall semester. An interview with department faculty or staff will be granted to applicants deemed eligible for admission upon review of the completed application.
Applicants from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Students have experience from a wide variety of professions including medicine, military, athletic training, psychology, healthcare communications, and more.Apply Today
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Recommended GPA of approximately 3.0
- TOEFL: > 79; IELTS: >6.5 (if applicable)
Domestic applicants are encouraged to submit a completed SOPHAS application and supplemental application by July 15 for fall admission.
International applicants must submit a completed SOPHAS application and supplemental application by April 1 for fall admission.
Applicants who hold a professional degree (PhD, JD, DO, MD, MPAP or PharmD) from an accredited institution in the United States are not required to submit a GRE score. The GRE requirement is waived for students enrolled in the Doctor of Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, or Juris Doctorate programs at Campbell University who are in good standing.
- International applications are not eligible for provisional acceptance as described above if a US student visa is required.
- International applications must also submit a certified copy of a financial or bank statement that shows sufficient funds to obtain a US student visa.
- International applicants must complete their application for admission and all supplemental materials must be received by the April 1 deadline to be considered for admission.
- International applicants are required to provide a World Education Services evaluation of their credentials to SOPHAS.
Campbell University is committed to compliance with the Higher Education Act and its subsequent modifications; federal regulations regarding the return to Title IV (R2T4); return of unearned tuition assistance benefits; and the requirement to disclose consumer information concerning student tuition refunds. All tuition refunds must comply with oversight regulation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-760-9734, ext. 1690