Early Assurance Guarantee Program
High School Qualifications and Application Process
- The candidate must be enrolled as a student in the Pre-Pharmacy Program at Campbell University.
- The candidate must be a graduate from an accredited high school in the United States and earn a 3.5 GPA or greater in high school coursework.
- The candidate will apply for the Pharmacy Scholar Early Assurance Guarantee through the CPHS Pre-Professional Advising Office during the fall semester of the freshman year.
If you have applied for and been accepted to the Early Assurance Guarantee Program during your freshman year as a Pre-Pharmacy student at Campbell, the guaranteed acceptance becomes valid when you apply to pharmacy school under the guidelines outlined in the Early Assurance Guarantee Program.
- Successful candidates must earn a 3.5 or higher cumulative PharmCAS GPA
- Apply to Pharmacy school utilizing the Early Decision process* through PharmCAS
- 50% or higher in the composite portion of the PCAT (official PCAT scores must be received in PharmCAS prior to the Early Decision application deadline)
Completion of the Moving Forward, Giving Back Leadership Certificate Program (certificate requirements must be completed prior the Early Decision application deadline)
- Successful completion of the interview process
- Endorsement from Academic Advisor
*Official PCAT Scores must be available in PharmCAS prior to the September early decision application deadline along with all other requirements for your application to be complete
All acceptances are contingent based upon adequate completion of remaining coursework, matriculation requirements and conduct as defined in the CPHS honor code.
If you do not meet these guidelines as stated, the guaranteed acceptance becomes void and you are not restricted to applying to pharmacy school using the Early Decision process.