The following is a list of projects currently underway in the Advanced Interdisciplinary Movement Science (AIMS) Laboratory:
- Evaluation of kinematics during landing and jumping.
Team: Jennifer Bunn, John Manor, Alex Carnall, Andrew Carter
- Validation of the VERT as a measure of vertical jump performance.
Team: Richard Bohannon, Jennifer Bunn, John Manor, Logan Dean
- Generic abilities assessment by age and sex.
Team: Catherine Noonan, Heidi Shearin, Jennifer Bunn
- The prone bridge test: Performance, validity, reliability, among older and younger adults.
Richard Bohannon, Michal Steffl, Susan Glenney, Leah Cashwell, Jennifer Bunn
- Mapping patient-specific functional scale with ICF model in Parkinson’s patients.
Team: Richard Bohannon, Austin Beard, Andrew Yost
- Effectiveness of the Total Range Exerciser in total knee arthroplasty patients for range of motion, strength, and function.
Team: Jennifer Bunn, Brad Myers, Frank Tudini, John Manor
- Heart rate recovery and the role of lifestyle activity, fitness, and body composition.
Team: Jennifer Bunn, Elizabeth Wells, John Manor